3800 where have all the gpers gone?

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Man in the past year that i've been in this club so many people are gone and I cant even think of them, alot just dont really post anymore, or they're postin in a section I cant read.

this just kind of sux.

Some people I never see post anymore:

2kRedGhost
LP3800
SnM
Iliveonnitro

I cant really think of anymore off hand but had thought about a bunch of people that just kind of seemed to go away. and alot of the gurus and originals dont post near as often if at all anymore.

just an observation.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
illiveonnitro doesnt have much time i believe..

2kredghost had a baby with his girl.

i dunno about the other 2. Im sure you noticed the downfall in the club as well.

John hasnt been around due to complications at home... and you know he is the heart of this club. maybe if he comes back things will roll again... :GLARES AT JOHN!:

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by syP@Jan 22 2005, 03:32 AM

i dunno about the other 2.  Im sure you noticed the downfall in the club as well.

John hasnt been around due to complications at home... and you know he is the heart of this club.  maybe if he comes back things will roll again... :GLARES AT JOHN!:
[snapback]68463[/snapback]​

I actually talked to him about this today and thats what made me post.
Everyone is just always fighting all time anymore, and i think thats why alot of people are leaving.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Kyle+Jan 22 2005, 03:48 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Jan 22 2005, 03:32 AM

i dunno about the other 2.  Im sure you noticed the downfall in the club as well.

John hasnt been around due to complications at home... and you know he is the heart of this club.  maybe if he comes back things will roll again... :GLARES AT JOHN!:
[snapback]68463[/snapback]​

I actually talked to him about this today and thats what made me post.
Everyone is just always fighting all time anymore, and i think thats why alot of people are leaving.
[snapback]68466[/snapback]​
[/b]

Brian (LP3800) is just busy with work. He doesn't dislike the club; just busy. :)

Its just the same old stuff...i am just really bored on the internet now...nothing to really do...i am not really into games so.....This board is kinda dead...i check it everyday.....and again its winter...so mod day and all that kinda disappear for a while.....along with modding..but who know...hopefully is will pick up when winter is gone.....

Lataz

Tom

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Jan 22 2005, 10:54 AM
Its just the same old stuff...i am just really bored on the internet now...nothing to really do...i am not really into games so.....This board is kinda dead...i check it everyday.....and again its winter...so mod day and all that kinda disappear for a while.....along with modding..but who know...hopefully is will pick up when winter is gone.....

Lataz

Tom
[snapback]68477[/snapback]​

I agree, bulletin boards slow down in the wintermonths, not much new to talk about when it's to crappy out to do anything.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
well i guess it is just me then..

I am more active for the winter months..

1- im getting a new motor so i ask alot of questions
2- my car is broken so i have all the free tim ein the world to make money and shop for parts and ask questions :)))
3- I am off school now so i got time.
4- I dont know what id do without ILGPC... i mean it just like there... apart of my life.. i HAVE to check it at least once a day

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Yeah, the "snowbirds" come back soon as the weather breaks. Real modders can't get everything done over just the summer. It's taken me almost 3 years to get my car where it's at, and it's nowhere near done. I'm hoping this is the year I get some appearance stuff done.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Kyle!! What's up dude?! How've you been. Sorry to have missed you at this year's xmas party--I was in Florida and I wouldn't have been able to afford it anyways, lol.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I do have a busy schedule. I'm applying to tons of colleges and now I'm starting to look at scholarships. Finals were the past week, and I'm working 20hrs/wk on top of my school work. I have 3 AP classes in school (macroeconomics, government, european history), plus math and physics which have homework every day on top of that. I've also been trying to work in every after-school club I can. That includes the school chess club, which only keeps me coming back because i cant stand losing :( wtf i'm a nerd. Next semester, on top of my 20hrs of work a week and school, I am REQUIRED to work 40hrs of community service, about 5hrs/wk. Plus, I'm adding a speech class to my schedule, which means more homework.

What free time I do have I spend with my gf and other closer friends, although that seems to be going down the shithole. This spring/summer I will take a break and quit my work or put in shit hours so I can dedicate my life more. I stock up on money for winter to spend over summers. That is, unless, I go to Kettering/General Motors Institute. I would start my full-time co-op job in july.

I do make time to search the forums almost every day during my lunch break in school, though. I usually just don't have anything to say that I can type quickly. I may be going to the meeting at Fudd's if I can get someone to take my work shift.

I'm still active...just passively :)

Peace bro,
James

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Originally posted by dole21@Jan 22 2005, 09:51 AM
people get tired of modding messing with the cars fixing problems.  they get rid of the cars, or just dont' have time to come read a message board.  not much you can do about it
[snapback]68476[/snapback]​

Pretty much what happend to me. Although i still check the boards and post when i can, being at school has got me tied down and the whole no grand prix thing......yeah........But hey i still get around with what i can afford :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info