Where are you going 2021? Any vacations/roadtrips?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Since we live in paradise, it's easy to take a day or two and "get away". Beaches are 20 mins. Orlando is 3 hours. Miami is 3 hours. Keys are around 6 hours if we go all the way down to Key West.
Florida isn’t paradise, especially Miami. Miami is ghetto as fuck.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Next week we're gonna head up to my folks place in north central MN and chill for a week, it's on this chain:
Whitefish Chain of Lakes

No travel plans this summer, a buddy is talking about heading out to Colorado to do some wheeling but we'll see if that develops into anything.

In September we're gonna head back up north for a couple of weeks. We do that every year to just get away and spend time together as the chain slows down from the crazy summer season coasts into fall.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
We are still deciding, maybe back to the Ozarks

One of the other spots I’m also thinking for this or next year with the family is Flagstaff, AZ.

During my a previous trip I saw the following and thinking the family would appreciate, so rent a car and introduce them to the sites. Flagstaff is an ideal central location for each to hotel at:

- Painted Desert, Petrified Forest
- Meteor Crater
- Sedona
- Grand Canyon

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Florida isn’t paradise, especially Miami. Miami is ghetto as fuck.
Yeah, parts of it are. Same with Orlando. Probably the same with any big city. I prefer areas like Siesta Key and the Florida Keys. Luckily, I have a buddy with a condo in Siesta Key that I can use.

Reactions: frank

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Living where you would normally vacation has its upsides! Lately With our kids lacrosse games we’re all over the west coast of Florida so every weekend is something new. This weekend we are heading up to clearwater for a three games and then after exploring away.
Clearwater has some great beaches and good restaurants. Has a LOT of luxury condos on the beaches.

Reactions: frank

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
How busy is it over there? Just curious as last year was my first year up there. It's a huge lake and it didn't seem like there were a ton of people ever on the lake. Made it nice for cruising around full throttle on the tritoon
We see boats, not many during the week, lots on weekends when people are going out to their homes on the islands.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
One of the other spots I’m also thinking for this or next year with the family is Flagstaff, AZ.

During my a previous trip I saw the following and thinking the family would appreciate, so rent a car and introduce them to the sites. Flagstaff is an ideal central location for each to hotel at:

- Painted Desert, Petrified Forest
- Meteor Crater
- Sedona
- Grand Canyon
My friend that lives in Utah and I are discussing a rim-to-rim hike of the Grand Canyon. Highly trained can do it in a long day. Trained in two days. Amateurs in 2-3 days. We’re giving ourselves two weeks, ?

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I really miss going to my grandparents place they built up there. So many great memories! Can’t believe it’s been 15 years since they sold it.

Algoma is actually Kewaunee County. :p

Just busting balls. :D

Big Pontiac show in Carol Stream??? Go on. That's basically my front yard.

He's referring to the annual Pontiac show put on by the Cruising Tigers called "Indian Uprising" that for years was held at Pheasant Run in STC. Now that it closed and has been sold to McGrath Honda and is being used as their inventory lot, the show itself has moved up to Crystal Lake.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info