When did Taylor Swift get her grammys done?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Taylor Swift GIF

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I just read that people are wearing adult diapers so they don’t miss a second of her concert. Is it that fucking serious that these morons are willing to piss and shit on themselves?

I often wonder if folks who stand near or at the stage of their favorite entertainers wear Depends.

They lose their spot if they leave to take a piss.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I just read that people are wearing adult diapers so they don’t miss a second of her concert. Is it that fucking serious that these morons are willing to piss and shit on themselves?
If Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jimi Hendrix came back from the dead to play one more concert and Betty White and Robin Williams were opening to warm up the crowd I still wouldn’t wear a diaper to see them.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jimi Hendrix came back from the dead to play one more concert and Betty White and Robin Williams were opening to warm up the crowd I still wouldn’t wear a diaper to see them.
It could be Jesus Christ resurrected on stage and I’m not doing it.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I might have heard wrong, but I thought they said her show is 3hrs long, not including the opening acts.
Her herself performs for 3hrs
This. Also if you have a general admission floor ticket with intentions of getting a decent spot you'll need to stand in line for a few hours beforehand.

Reactions: Shawn1112

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Lol, when I used to go to the Indy500 every year you would see piss just constantly streaming from underneath the stands.
Well, what goes in must come out.... You expect those drunk rednecks fueled by Busch Light and chicken wings all day to actually get up and go to a bathroom during a race.

• Haha
Reactions: cdh027

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I often wonder if folks who stand near or at the stage of their favorite entertainers wear Depends.

They lose their spot if they leave to take a piss.

Usually dehydrated. I got hammered once and pissed in one of those bottles of water security hands out so the people right on the rail don’t pass out.

Reactions: Aircal and blue-sun
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info