When did Taylor Swift get her grammys done?

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Probably when she wanted to become relevant again. Britney 2.0.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I think she's still relevant if she's racking up awards year after year, and she became the first artist to sweep the entire top 10 on Billboards Hot 100. She also seems to have things together way more than most pop stars, especially Britney. She's one of the few artists that I wouldn't have a problem with my daughter following.

Taylor Swift won big at Sunday's MTV European Music Awards. Swift, who led the nominations along with Harry Styles with seven apiece, walked away with four wins, including for best artist, best video and best long-form video. Taylor Swift has taken over the entire Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, becoming the first-ever artist to so do. All 10 songs atop this week's Hot 100 come from Swift's album Midnights, which was released on Oct. 21.
?

Whether you like her music or not, you have to respect that she’s been famous since she was 17 and didn’t go loony, and she does all her own songwriting (which almost nobody else does). That’s nuts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info