When did Taylor Swift get her grammys done?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
CBD84754-CE77-4F2F-A143-344076DEAFC0.jpeg

7YBhV5S.jpg

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Probably when she wanted to become relevant again. Britney 2.0.
I think she's still relevant if she's racking up awards year after year, and she became the first artist to sweep the entire top 10 on Billboards Hot 100. She also seems to have things together way more than most pop stars, especially Britney. She's one of the few artists that I wouldn't have a problem with my daughter following.

Taylor Swift won big at Sunday's MTV European Music Awards. Swift, who led the nominations along with Harry Styles with seven apiece, walked away with four wins, including for best artist, best video and best long-form video. Taylor Swift has taken over the entire Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, becoming the first-ever artist to so do. All 10 songs atop this week's Hot 100 come from Swift's album Midnights, which was released on Oct. 21.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I think she's still relevant if she's racking up awards year after year, and she became the first artist to sweep the entire top 10 on Billboards Hot 100. She also seems to have things together way more than most pop stars, especially Britney. She's one of the few artists that I wouldn't have a problem with my daughter following.

Taylor Swift won big at Sunday's MTV European Music Awards. Swift, who led the nominations along with Harry Styles with seven apiece, walked away with four wins, including for best artist, best video and best long-form video. Taylor Swift has taken over the entire Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, becoming the first-ever artist to so do. All 10 songs atop this week's Hot 100 come from Swift's album Midnights, which was released on Oct. 21.
Tell me you’re a swiftey without telling me you’re a swiftey

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Tell me you’re a swiftey without telling me you’re a swiftey
It would not bother me to take my daughter to a concert and watch Taylor perform. If her music comes on the radio, I don't change it. But I'm not an active fan or stalker. I just think she's a respectable artist in a world where there's a ton that aren't. :)

Edit: I do prefer her earlier country stuff, and haven't listened to anything from her last release.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info