Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
TH....

giphy.gif

Reactions: Shawn1112

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'm probably at least 5 years away from getting a new car. I'd love to get into a widebody Hellcat Charger...lots of room for the whole family.

But I really should just keep the Mustang as long as I have payments on the Tiguan. I really should just take any extra money and pay down the mortgage early. It's ridiculous how much money we'd save by making extra payments over the life of the loan. That really would be almost better than investing the money...guaranteed return.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
My Jetta Hybrid is starting to give me signs it doesn’t like me anymore. Been looking at all options. Not sure if I should buy a nice family vehicle like a SHO, Exploder Sport, Jeep SRT and find a used 4 banger to drive for work....or....something newer like a Prius/hybrid for work and keep the 175k mile rotting SVT minivan that is falling apart for the wife...dunno

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
No plans to get a car right now, but thats never stopped me! For me I am always kicking around;

Truck of some kind. Needs to be a 4 door long bed
Daily. Some kind of AWD wagon is usually top of my list.
C6 or better yet a C6Z for a fast weekend car, so I can make the SC a proper race car

Its really nice not having a car payment though so I am sure I will stick with my fleet for the foreseeable future.

Sean

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info