Whats your next car?

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
On one hand I say go square body because of your fondness of ifs and then I think watching you post a sfa swap thread makes my pants tight
I love the gmt400 front ends plus could get low and have 4wd. Honestly, I love low soooo much more than tall. My blazer only has a 2ā€ lift and kinda wish it didnā€™t :rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
ford absolutely shit the bed on the new explorer launch though, every commercial of it ever, looks like the previous generation, in person they look better and more masculine than previous years but fuck, you'd have 0 idea about that seeing any marketing materials.
Plus new ecoboost ones are zzzoooooom

fastest fleet ppv to date I believe

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
ford absolutely shit the bed on the new explorer launch though, every commercial of it ever, looks like the previous generation, in person they look better and more masculine than previous years but fuck, you'd have 0 idea about that seeing any marketing materials.

Couple guys at work just got new Explorers and they are really sharp. Bigger then the last model.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I'm really debating what I want to do with my next car...really going to depend on where my job is, if I stay on this account or move to a new account and work full time from home.

Wifey just bought her CX-5, so I don't need anything too "big", as that'll be the trip vehicle, the dog taxi, and people and stuff mover.

That means I can get something quite a bit more non-practical...15+ Moostang GT, Chevy SS, basically something that can be a decent auto-x if I want to, but also a good daily driver. Something with more giddy-up than the GTI, but not outrageously priced. Open to suggestions

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info