Whats your next car?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
That red is nice. I looked at a white one and blue one the other day but I have the same problem of not wanting a bigger car payment.

878311835128245dfd7315e8c8603bd4.png
f669a88edfae09cbed0e799c65b9a560.png

Yeah, there were like 25 ST’s in that parking lot, and that red was my favorite one, followed by blue, then black

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Im not sure I could spend that on an Exploder, but more power to you!

I’m not spending that much on one, but in the grand scheme of things, all these cars are expensive... Everything I like is at least. Might as well drive the wheels off the Escape since I just hit 26k on the odometer it should be around awhile.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Next car will be for the wife since I have 2 right now.

Currently looking at the Volvo full size suv, Hyundai palisade, and the Kia telluride.

Hard to justify any of the higher end SUVs now that both Hyundai and Kia have cars that are just as good if not better and have more features. Low 40s is hard to beat for price

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
The wife wants an Atlas probably in the next year or so. I’ll probably end up in a MK8 R depending on when they come out. Lately I’ve been wanting a fun truck, but not sure what would scratch that itch outside of a $65K raptor which is more than I’d want to spend.

JimmyGT

Regular
TCG Premium
May 22, 2016
Bartlett
Real Name
Jimmy
I get all these crazy ideas and then I get into my SHO and it’s a perfect all around car, it really is. But I wouldn’t shy away from an ecoboost F-150 or of coarse a raptor. I’d love a diesel but it literally makes no sense for me to get one. only thing I’d be towing is the mustang. But idk maybe I’ll keep the SHO until it dies....

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
It is hard to even think about it right now, similar to eating a bunch of pizza for lunch until your full and then having someone ask you what you want for dinner.

I just bought the Hellcat and love it. The next car I would buy would be something for more daily use and that would only happen if I moved up to the next level in the company and they stopped providing me with a company owned vehicle. At that point I would probably look at getting another truck but in a higher trim package. Probably something along the lines of a gasser Dodge, can’t beat the utility of a pickup.

Reactions: MrMezger996

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
The wife's 4runner is nearing the point of needing replacement. It's a 2000 with 180k on it.
I am very torn on what to replace it with.
On one hand, a TDI Touareg or Q7 would be great as it could pull medium loads easily...these are getting harder to find with lower miles for not stupid money.
Same thought applies to newer 1/2 ton CC GMC or maybe diesel Canyon. But, a used GM diesel out of warranty bothers me.
The safe decision is to buy her a new 4runner, with as little as she drives it'll last 10-15 years. But they can't pull as much as the TDI stuff/1/2 ton trucks.
On the other hand, my Passat is not a very comfortable road car so also eyeing TDI A6's.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
My charger scatpack is new but my wife is driving an 04’ V6 Touareg with 156k. Thankfully my wife is cheap and doesn’t have expensive taste. Need to find a safe affordable kid hauler. I have no passion for shopping for such a vehicle so she will probably just keep driving the current car until the wheels fall off.
My choice for her would be a Mercedes e400 wagon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info