Whats your next car?

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I'm getting bored again. Granted I haven't driven my car in 2 years, but I can see light at the end of the tunnel. That being said I'm pretty much over a drag race oriented fbody, I miss road trips and cruising. I'm excited to see what the car can do at the track but I'm pretty sure after I make a few passes the car will go up for sale and I'll be looking into a C6 again since they are stupid cheap. The C6 will be a stopgap till C8 prices drop into the 40's on the used market.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
The Saab I bought off CL back in 2014 is starting to give me too many issues and it’s time for something newer. It did only cost me $900 ($2,900 purchase, less $2,000 insurance check that I pocketed from a lady backing into it).

keeping my budget around $28,000 but looking for something manual and with power. BMW 340i or 335i sedans are top the list now. But also debate about a 2017+ camaro SS or Challenger 6.4... I have until around March to decide :O

Reactions: Yaj Yak

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Something for long road trips, but not a CUV or SUV since I already have a full size truck. The G37 coupe I have now just isn’t as good as I was expecting. So something along those lines, but a bit larger and more quiet. An LC500 would be great, in about 20 years when I could afford one. Actually considered a C6 or even C7 as they get better highway mileage than my car, but alas, less space inside.

A friend had a 2013 Lexus LS460 that was really nice. Maybe a newer model in a year or two. Job is too unstable to be making big purchases.

If the truck should have something critical happen to it before I upgrade the car, then the car and truck go, and I’ll get another full size truck and go back to a single vehicle.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I'm fairly content with my GTI for a daily for probably another year. I haven't moved my Firehawk out of the garage in 2 years, so need to give that some TLC. My wife's Beetle convertible lease is up in spring, so we'll be looking for a new 'vert for her. Trying to convince her to go with a Miata, but we may buy out her lease since they don't make the Beetle anymore, or get a leftover 19 Beetle.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I took the dogs to the groomer last week and while I was waiting went to Chick-Fil-A to eat and in the Fox Valley Mall parking lot, the Ford dealer was using the empty lot for car storage and this fucker really caught my eye, but I don’t really want to take on a bigger payment right now.....

338F091C-DADA-4EFD-AA89-C643C47FD58A.jpeg

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I took the dogs to the groomer last week and while I was waiting went to Chick-Fil-A to eat and in the Fox Valley Mall parking lot, the Ford dealer was using the empty lot for car storage and this fucker really caught my eye, but I don’t really want to take on a bigger payment right now.....

View attachment 45911

Simple. Then just put more money in the down payment. :bigthumb:

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I would like to sell my formula and purchase A car where I can put the kids in the back where they are comfortable and enjoy the car hobby, practical enough also where I can use it for work as a second car here and there. ( in outside sales here )

been looking at

2nd gen CTS-V wagon‘s / sedan’s
Scat pack Charger
Hellcat Charger
E63 AMG wagon ?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

View attachment 45911

Pm sent

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
Im ready for another camaro. The 6th gen SS's are cheap, and you can steal a newer used 10 speed car for peanuts. I'd like a 2019+ 2SS 10 speed car with the NPP exhaust. Not going to waste money on 1LE or mag ride. I'd like to get one stock, then work on it doing a cam/heads and headers on my own this time.

This is what id like to do. Realistically I should probably find a replacement for the junk Focus before the transmission explodes and I have to pay for the repairs myself.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin

View attachment 45911

That red is nice. I looked at a white one and blue one the other day but I have the same problem of not wanting a bigger car payment.

878311835128245dfd7315e8c8603bd4.png
f669a88edfae09cbed0e799c65b9a560.png

Reactions: FESTER665
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info