Whats your next car?

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Might have to trade the wifes cx-5 for a cx-9 or maybe the 2018+ expedition or an older cheaper Yukon XL/Burb

Have the itch to swap the mazda3 out for something more fun. Civic type r, veloseter N, Maybe an older focus ST. Car is paid for and cheap on maintenance so hopefully that itch goes away once the Z and 510 run again.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Might have to trade the wifes cx-5 for a cx-9 or maybe the 2018+ expedition or an older cheaper Yukon XL/Burb

Have the itch to swap the mazda3 out for something more fun. Civic type r, veloseter N, Maybe an older focus ST. Car is paid for and cheap on maintenance so hopefully that itch goes away once the Z and 510 run again.

I vote 2018 + Expedition and Civic Type R

• Angry
Reactions: CMNTMXR57 and Intel

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Im ready for another camaro. The 6th gen SS's are cheap, and you can steal a newer used 10 speed car for peanuts. I'd like a 2019+ 2SS 10 speed car with the NPP exhaust. Not going to waste money on 1LE or mag ride. I'd like to get one stock, then work on it doing a cam/heads and headers on my own this time. Should be fun. We are looking at putting in an offer on a house here in FL that has a 3 car tandem garage with like 20 foot ceilings. The tandem spot is PERFECT for a lift. The challenger has been gone for a while. Sold it and bought a 17 sonata for cash. Been saving money for the new house we are getting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info