Whats your next car?

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
If there actually is a plan for one.

I'm always toying w/ the idea of getting something different, lately a Vette...but then I get in the R and remember I still love it and think of all the things I can do to it come 2020. So for now, nothing truly on my radar.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I have a few, just depends on what itch I need to scratch at the time.

- SS
- current gen CTS-V
- Silverado/Sierra 2500HD

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
Next vehicle will most likely put me back into a full-size pickup or maybe an SUV like a Grand Cherokee (if they can bring the reliability back up) or an Explorer ST. Whatever it is it has to have room for daddy duties a dog and gear.

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
There's zero plan for a car, but i usually search the internet for a clean low mile '96 Impala a few times a week

However as far as a practical car goes, wife will be getting either Palisade or Telluride soonish. Her 4 mile a day commute doesn't warrant a new car until the wheels fall off

Rebel

Reaction score
Tesla model S, BMW M3 - not sure what year. 10 yrs ago it was the e46, then the e92, it just depends on when I pay off the truck and what I decide to finally pull the trigger on to replace the wrx. Or maybe a vette.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Can anyone guess mine?

SHO
TL
GEN 1 RAPTOR
GENESIS

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting another toy next spring.
Currently the list of cars I'm looking at.
C6 (Z06 if i can find one for a reasonable price)
C7
CTSV
Newer Mustang with 5.0

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm probably at least 5 years away from getting a new car. I'd love to get into a widebody Hellcat Charger...lots of room for the whole family.

But I really should just keep the Mustang as long as I have payments on the Tiguan. I really should just take any extra money and pay down the mortgage early. It's ridiculous how much money we'd save by making extra payments over the life of the loan. That really would be almost better than investing the money...guaranteed return.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
My Jetta Hybrid is starting to give me signs it doesn’t like me anymore. Been looking at all options. Not sure if I should buy a nice family vehicle like a SHO, Exploder Sport, Jeep SRT and find a used 4 banger to drive for work....or....something newer like a Prius/hybrid for work and keep the 175k mile rotting SVT minivan that is falling apart for the wife...dunno

Broke EF

Reaction score
No plans to get a car right now, but thats never stopped me! For me I am always kicking around;

Truck of some kind. Needs to be a 4 door long bed
Daily. Some kind of AWD wagon is usually top of my list.
C6 or better yet a C6Z for a fast weekend car, so I can make the SC a proper race car

Its really nice not having a car payment though so I am sure I will stick with my fleet for the foreseeable future.

Sean

Pewter-Camaro

Reaction score
not sure.. Once the lease is up on the Colorado I may buy it and would lower it and go sport truck on it. the other car I'm looking at is getting a Caprice police cruiser or possibly if I find a really nice old truck that would be a good driver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom