What's your latest kick?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Define this ball you speak of

I did these with Sugar Free Chocolate Chips last week, Super dense/filling, not horrifically high in carbs per Ball:

Low sugar peanut butter chocolate chip protein bites -

I just did these last night, but laced them with more Sugar Free chocolate chips as well, and used liquid stevia instead of powdered. Haven't tried them yet, will report back. I'm hoping the Flax will effectively have increased their volume for minimal/no carb impact per ball.

Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls - The Low Carb Diet

They are REALLY nice for if you are dying hungry between meals, and much more cost effective than the Atkins or other low-carb snack bars. Things like Celery absolutely do nothing for me when I'm hungry, so I stick with things like this, little packs of assorted nuts (like the Mens Health ones), and Jerky.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
[MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION] Reporting back, the second recipe (although good) simply doesn't adhere to ball form as well as the first one. (Maybe adding choco chips hurt that?)

I think it would have benefited from more peanut butter, or less powder(Flax/Protein) than the recipe suggests. I ended up throwing like 4 tablespoons of Cashew Milk into it to actually get a happy consistency.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I’m also kinda stuck on these. Only I add diced ham or bacon, cheese, green olives and Olive Garden salad dressing.

69cceb00adc3090e24deaa71659d30a4.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Anything on the smoker.
Since I bought my smoker about a month ago I have used it every weekend except 1 and even used it once during the week after work for chicken.

Doood. Smoker is life. I'm going to be upgrading my charcoal smoker to an electric one with bluetooth and all that jazz. Put it in the garage and exhaust it out the wall so I can use it year round.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Doood. Smoker is life. I'm going to be upgrading my charcoal smoker to an electric one with bluetooth and all that jazz. Put it in the garage and exhaust it out the wall so I can use it year round.
No shit, sounds like the way to go. I plan on using mine all winter as well in the garage but will probably leave the garage door open

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info