Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Seriously Man

Grilled Octopus

Chefs Kiss Yummy In My Tummy GIF by Nick Jonas

grilled-octopus-hero.jpg

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Perry’s Steakhouse in Schaumburg….
Wife and I went here last night and was our first time here. Now I love me a good bone in Rib-eye. It’s my go to and my favorite cut of any meat. Well all i kept hearing was how good Perry’s Porkchop is….. so I decided to get the porkchop over the bone in Rib-eye. All I was thinking is how much of a mistake it was and I am going to regret my decision. Boy was I wrong. First off this isn’t a “PorkChop” this is 3 different cuts of pork in one. You get 4 pork ribs, a cut they call “the eyebrow” and the standard pork loin/chop. This is all cut up for you tableside. This was better than any steak I have ever had, and I have been to them all from Mastros, Gibsons, Chicago Cut etc….. as long as you like Pork, this is best the best you have ever had, I guarantee it!

8289DDA0-B253-4AC8-B2B5-5A4CA0E96B2B.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Perry’s Steakhouse in Schaumburg….
Wife and I went here last night and was our first time here. Now I love me a good bone in Rib-eye. It’s my go to and my favorite cut of any meat. Well all i kept hearing was how good Perry’s Porkchop is….. so I decided to get the porkchop over the bone in Rib-eye. All I was thinking is how much of a mistake it was and I am going to regret my decision. Boy was I wrong. First off this isn’t a “PorkChop” this is 3 different cuts of pork in one. You get 4 pork ribs, a cut they call “the eyebrow” and the standard pork loin/chop. This is all cut up for you tableside. This was better than any steak I have ever had, and I have been to them all from Mastros, Gibsons, Chicago Cut etc….. as long as you like Pork, this is best the best you have ever had, I guarantee it!

View attachment 146566
I love pork, is that apple sauce they gave you with it?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Didn't take any pics of it, but it was just a simple chicken breast with SPG and some green beans.

I had some chocolate cookie dough mix but hadn't made any cookies because I was too lazy to constantly change out the sheets to make the cookies. Tired of seeing it in the cabinet, I just made the cookie dough this morning but added in some cinnamon and Reeces PB chips and tossed it in the fridge.

Then after dinner put it all in a glass 7x9x3" pan and made cookie bars instead. I like these way more because its so much easier to make them.

1673221617939.png

1673221637399.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Looks good, is this a common spot for you? First time? What’s ur opinion and where’s it at?
Not a common spot, we haven’t been there in some time. It’s in Itasca and it’s not bad, but not great. Little thick for being thin crust for our liking. It’s not somewhere we would go once a month, maybe twice a year. Rosario’s in Roselle and White Cottage in Wood Dale are in the same vicinity and have better pizza imo.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Not a common spot, we haven’t been there in some time. It’s in Itasca and it’s not bad, but not great. Little thick for being thin crust for our liking. It’s not somewhere we would go once a month, maybe twice a year. Rosario’s in Roselle and White Cottage in Wood Dale are in the same vicinity and have better pizza imo.
Good to know. As I mentioned in the Pizza thread I have been going to the independently owned Rosati's in Carol Stream across from the police station. Their thin crust has been solid every single time. I tried their double dough only once, just to see how it was, and no complaints there either.

I like the location because it's about 10 minutes away, so the pizza stays nice and hot after picking it up and driving it home.

A good friend of mine runs Little Italian (west) in Naperville on 59 and 104th, and probably some of the best pizza I've ever had. Only reason I don't get it from them more often is that on a good night it's a solid 35-45 minute drive each way. The pizza gets cold before I get home, even in one of those thermal bags. He did bar bake it once, and I finished baking it at home in my oven, but it wasn't as good as them doing it, and it being fresh.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info