Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Its great because I dont live at home anymore. I can cook but I'm to beat to do it when I get home. My GF cant really cook but I'm not woried about that. The time will come. My mom still cooks for us. I go and pick it up. It works out quite nice.

Last night she made us stuffed green peppers and some sort or marinated chicken. Good shit

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
No dinner for me last night.
And tonight will all depend on what the boys want.

Oh, your like my GF who can eat once a day arent you? She eats when ever she's hungry. Even though thats not healthy she does it. THEN she'll complain to me she gained 3lbs. I'm not the one thats going to tell her this but when you eat like that you're more proned to gaining weight like that rather than eating 4-5 smaller meals a day. Your metabolism slows the hell down the less you eat per day.

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
Oh, your like my GF who can eat once a day arent you? She eats when ever she's hungry. Even though thats not healthy she does it. THEN she'll complain to me she gained 3lbs. I'm not the one thats going to tell her this but when you eat like that you're more proned to gaining weight like that rather than eating 4-5 smaller meals a day. Your metabolism slows the hell down the less you eat per day.

I've been doing that for years and I'm still 135lbs :dunno:

Thread Info