Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
20230517_195224.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I went to the Venice "luxury" theater with friends tonight to watch GOTG 3. Cushy recliners with trays and cup holders, plenty of leg room so you don't have to un recline to let people go by, a full bar and a fast food restaurant inside the theater. I had a cheeseburger with fries and some of Amy's popcorn. Had a Stella to wash it down. Great way to watch a flick.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Light snack before I make smash burgers later. These are SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!

Club crackers
bacon
brown sugar
jalapeno slice (seeds determine spiciness)
more brown sugar (more sugar makes them deliciously candied, less brings out the jalapeño)
sprinkle of black pepper

Bake or smoke at 350 for 30 minutes on a cooking/drying rack that’s oven safe. Make more than you think you need, they go down like they’re nothing and I ate all but 3 of this batch.

IMG_4290.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Light snack before I make smash burgers later. These are SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!

Club crackers
bacon
brown sugar
jalapeno slice (seeds determine spiciness)
more brown sugar (more sugar makes them deliciously candied, less brings out the jalapeño)
sprinkle of black pepper

Bake or smoke at 350 for 30 minutes on a cooking/drying rack that’s oven safe. Make more than you think you need, they go down like they’re nothing and I ate all but 3 of this batch.

View attachment 164365
So the bacon is raw to begin with, correct? I wanna try these

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
Spicy chili for the win. Is there potatoes in it? The only drawback I've ever had with potatoes in stew/soup/chili is that they do a great job at absorbing the salt (it's actually a trick to deal with any sauce/soup that has too much salt, put a quartered potato in there for an hour or while it's simmering, then discard). So if you get a bite with potato, the salt is there, if not, it isn't.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Spicy chili for the win. Is there potatoes in it? The only drawback I've ever had with potatoes in stew/soup/chili is that they do a great job at absorbing the salt (it's actually a trick to deal with any sauce/soup that has too much salt, put a quartered potato in there for an hour or while it's simmering, then discard). So if you get a bite with potato, the salt is there, if not, it isn't.
I actually like Potatoes in my chili, I know to some both potatoes and beans are sacrelige, but I enjoy it. Plus it does stretch the meal a bit longer.

Reactions: stock-t-bird

Thread Info