Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Baked French onion and pulled pork nachos. Tavern on Clark in Rockford.

IMG_7839.jpg
IMG_7837.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I bought some live clams when I was seafood shopping and used a Chef John recipe tonight. This meal was fantastic. Clams, andouille sausage cooked in a white wine sauce with bread saute'ed in butter. This one was Amy's. I got 1 piece of bread as a minor cheat on my diet. The bread dipped in the sauce was the star. I was happy when I opened up the lid and saw every clam had opened.

6cQZa7z.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
my pretty consistent diet and food plans have been thrown amok as i prepare to exit thailand (thur night right now, i leave sat morning) - eating food i still have, plus my favorite things. protein pancakes for brekkie then a solid caloriffic smoothie bowl today. planned to have my last day at the gym, but spent time packing stuff i need to sell here instead. planned to do a ~10k walk at the beach, but it rained. my normal calorie burn means i can get away with my triple cheeseburger and half bun with a cup of corn for dinner, the last night of the week my favorito burger place is open. but they literally had one patty left. so i just went full ham and did the single burger with the whole bun. then a chicken burger, then some fries. and they like me so they threw in a brownie. although i had already made a protein chocolate cake earlier too. had both back to back for dessert...

4zo2IKE.jpg

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
That gives me a hankering for Village Tavern. I prefer the Carol stream one over the schaumburg one.

giphy.gif

I love the Carol Stream Village Tavern. I’ve been there many many times. Spent a lot of money there. It never hurts it’s right down the street from my work. Everything on that menu is great. But their chicken strips are dynamite.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
giphy.gif

I love the Carol Stream Village Tavern. I’ve been there many many times. Spent a lot of money there. It never hurts it’s right down the street from my work. Everything on that menu is great. But their chicken strips are dynamite.
They should just call them chicken logs. I ain't never seen fingers that big before.

They come out the same size they went in lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
No pics but we had breakfast for dinner. Eggs. Bacon, sausage. I made burritos with low carb tortillas. Wife made a sammich on keto bread. Kids had regular toast with theirs. Dog even got some eggs tonight.
People look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them we do that. I love breakfast for dinner.

Thread Info