Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
that was at Grand Dukes restaurant in Downers Grove. The g/f is from Lithuania, so the menu definitely caters to her. They used to have a great chicken schnitzel but took it off the menu. The steak looked good.
Here’s some info. Food comes in huge portions.

17D3868D-1B9C-4339-9BAC-7938EA7CF06C.jpeg

Reactions: b00sted

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Went to Bubba Gump Shrimp today at Miami's version of Navy Pier. What a waste of $60 fucking dollars. The food was so bad, I literally wanted to ask for my money back, but I'm not that kind of person as my Wife is in the industry. Wife ordered some shrimp meal that came with 3 different types of shrimp, all terrible. I ordered a burger and it was the driest non flavorful burger I ever had.

So get this. We go to Hagen Daez for ice cream after as we barely ate our dinner. 2 waffle cones with 2 scoops each, $20, I was fucking shocked and stuck on stupid when the girl said my total was $19.78.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sounds like you're hitting the tourist places. I'm not a fan of Bubba Gump. When in Miami, I go for Cuban food. Little hole in the wall places have some great Cuban sandwiches.
Oh, we know all about the Cuban food. We had Cuban coffee and empanadas for breakfast every day and had Cuban for dinner the first 2 nights. So had a taste for American, and that’s all we could find where I could park. Had a Chevy Silverado for a rental as that’s all Enterprise had. Tough to park that fucker in and around south or north beach areas.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Last night was home made chili. Dam was that shit on point. We tweak it just a hair each time, only adding to the tastiness.
Will be doing that for dinner tonight as well.
Love when the Wife cooks up a pot of chili. Eat leftovers the following day and make chili dogs the 2nd day after lol

Reactions: DEEZUZ and frank

Thread Info