Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I literally do not know. Amy didn't say anything to me about who is cooking but I did see some chicken thawing.

I'm making chocolate crinkle cookies to give to friends and neighbors. They can pick between chocolate chip and chocolate crinkle.

EDIT: I asked her and she said she has a chicken recipe. It's experimentation time!

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Pork loin, shrooms, onion
Over smashed taters..
FTW

IMG_20201220_151624.jpg

Reactions: ChrisRac and Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Pioneer's Pizza. It's a N.Y. style pizza joint that opened by me but the pizza is amazingly good. Only problem is you need to bend it over so it doesn't collapse. Stupid N.Y. pizza. Still, it's fantastic. Ingredients are great. The owners are making so much money they already opened a 2nd location.

Reactions: ChrisRac

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Pioneer's Pizza. It's a N.Y. style pizza joint that opened by me but the pizza is amazingly good. Only problem is you need to bend it over so it doesn't collapse. Stupid N.Y. pizza. Still, it's fantastic. Ingredients are great. The owners are making so much money they already opened a 2nd location.

Port Charlotte? I like to look at menus of places people say are good

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Christmas tradition of my wife’s home made clam chowder. Quiche for tomorrow’s breakfast was made earlier and I reheated the mulled wine I made yesterday. For those that don’t know what mulled wine is it’s essentially home made Robitussin with spices. It’s a concoction of red wine, brandy, honey, orange slices, star anise and cloves served warmed and any illness you have will be too fucked up to fight back and you’ll end up buzzed with no cold symptoms after your first glass.

My house smells like heaven right now.

IMG_9930.jpg

Reactions: Flyn

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Generic store brand cola?!?! I’m not making fun of you, I LOVE THAT SHIT!!!! I’ve been craving generic black cherry soda for weeks and can’t find it anywhere.

I feel that way about RC sometimes. Haven’t had it in awhile.

Going with our fall back option we make when we can’t figure anything else out on a weeknight. Chicken kielbasa and some fancy Mac and cheese.

Thread Info