Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
075148EF-F139-4A8C-B87D-CFC4EBCD2FE1.jpeg

chicken flautas my chef wife made

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shit I should have come over. My girl can make that meal but it’s rare lol.
My Wife can kill it on authentic Mexican food and she is 100% White but grew up around Mexican people. Her Mexican rice is phenomenal and she even has Mexicans ask her to make it for parties, lol. Sometimes she is making 4-6 pots of rice for parties, lol.

As far as PR food, she makes PR rice, pastellios and tostones pretty good. Gonna buy the machine so she can make Jibaritos. Those are pretty damn simple once you have the machine. I have a TON of Rican friends and only 1 of their Mothers makes homemade Acuupurias and hers are fire. I probably ate more Rican food growing up than anything else.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My Wife can kill it on authentic Mexican food and she is 100% White but grew up around Mexican people. Her Mexican rice is phenomenal and she even has Mexicans ask her to make it for parties, lol. Sometimes she is making 4-6 pots of rice for parties, lol.

As far as PR food, she makes PR rice, pastellios and tostones pretty good. Gonna buy the machine so she can make Jibaritos. Those are pretty damn simple once you have the machine. I have a TON of Rican friends and only 1 of their Mothers makes homemade Acuupurias and hers are fire. I probably ate more Rican food growing up than anything else.

I don’t know how she flattens the plantains but when she makes it’s authentic. She made PR rice today and grilled some skirt steak and fresh guacamole and home made hot sauce, and grilled onions.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I don’t know how she flattens the plantains but when she makes it’s authentic. She made PR rice today and grilled some skirt steak and fresh guacamole and home made hot sauce, and grilled onions.
Some people do it the old skool way and I wanna say use like a big ass heavy frying pan to flatten them. But they make hand held machines to do them as well similar to link below.
The grilled green onions? If so we do that as well with skirt steak.

Amazon product

Reactions: The Beast

Thread Info