Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Yum

20190318_195636.jpeg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Went to Ruth’s Chris with my wife and son. Overtired son started screaming crying and we left before we were seated, I’m not subjecting other people to my sons screaming tirade.
Ended up picking up a combo with hot peppers from Buona Beef, my son wolfed down an order of fries and a few bites of chicken fingers (they make really good chicken fingers) and he was introduced to a decent quality strawberry shake for the first time.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Went to Ruth’s Chris with my wife and son. Overtired son started screaming crying and we left before we were seated, I’m not subjecting other people to my sons screaming tirade.
Ended up picking up a combo with hot peppers from Buona Beef, my son wolfed down an order of fries and a few bites of chicken fingers (they make really good chicken fingers) and he was introduced to a decent quality strawberry shake for the first time.
Wow thanks for being considerate of other people. Not enough of that in this world.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Wow thanks for being considerate of other people. Not enough of that in this world.

Screaming babies and unruly children in restaurants isn’t fun for anyone and it’s one of my pet peeves. Add to it my sons new superpower of having a high pitched shrieking scream that actually hurts (he’s done it in my ear and I literally dropped to my knees) the eardrums of anyone within 10 feet and that means we’re leaving. My kid, my problem. No need for others to have to deal with it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I made sous vide pork chop sandwiches and chips. Salt, pepper and onion powder.

Bread buttered and fried and mayo spread on it.

May have to have 2. Moist, tender and just a little pink. :smile:

ZhW7vcY.jpg

yTQ3zbI.jpg

EDIT: I ate half of the 2nd one and was full. Dog was lying next to me looking up at me with hopeful dog eyes so he got a treat.

Thread Info