Miller Lite. Late start.

1637824270743706077725154621443.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: m_dogg and Spivitz

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Finishing up whatever Modelo I have left.

I saw this stuff last time I was at total wine. Is it any good?

I really like it. To be honest, i bought it for two reasons. Reason 1: they are my favorite band. Reason 2: I love IPA's. so it worked. It's not the best i've ever had but it's still good.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I really like it. To be honest, i bought it for two reasons. Reason 1: they are my favorite band. Reason 2: I love IPA's. so it worked. It's not the best i've ever had but it's still good.

Nice. Might have to give that stuff a shot. When I walked past it on the shelf and saw Deftones I was like....wat? :LOL:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Can't Jeep this in the house for more than 24hrs. Delicious View attachment 106573
Not bad! Casamigos gets middle of the road to decent ratings on www.tequilamatchmaker.com That's a great site to see what experts and other people think of various tequilas. I check it out often when I am looking for tequila in stores.

If you want a site that has nearly all quality tequilas for sale on it, try out www.fermentandstill.com They have some good stuff that isn't available over the counter by me.

Reactions: BS ISF

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

Went out to stock up today, didn't see this stuff, but they did have Phantom Bride, so I'll give this stuff a shot. Got it chilling right now for tonight. Also picked up their peanut butter milk stout because that just looks and sounds delicious. And also a bottle of Bourbon County because why not!! That single bottle was also more expensive than either of those 6 packs :ROFLMAO:

FF3b8IZ.jpg

Next time I stock up I think i'll stick w/ the belching beaver theme because they also have a mango ipa and a honey blonde wheat ale that have piqued my interest.

Reactions: MEATeorite

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Went out to stock up today, didn't see this stuff, but they did have Phantom Bride, so I'll give this stuff a shot. Got it chilling right now for tonight. Also picked up their peanut butter milk stout because that just looks and sounds delicious. And also a bottle of Bourbon County because why not!! That single bottle was also more expensive than either of those 6 packs :ROFLMAO:

FF3b8IZ.jpg

Next time I stock up I think i'll stick w/ the belching beaver theme because they also have a mango ipa and a honey blonde wheat ale that have piqued my interest.

That PB stout is soooooo fucking good. Let me know how you like either. Belching beaver makes a lot of good things!

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info