💬 Off Topic ðŸ¥¤ What's everyone drinking tonight?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
giphy.gif

Boooooooooooooooz

20211014_162851.jpg

Reactions: BS ISF and IDAFC21

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I’ve been meaning to check with some local breweries, I’m in Brookfield, just haven’t done so yet. I’ve looked through Binny’s a bit and found a decent selection. So far, I’ve just bought directly from Revolution, Half Acre and Goose Island. Those first two having a good selection of most of their beers while GI is only like 3, which is disappointing.
If in Brookfield check to see if you can get some kegs from Imperial Oak, those guys make really solid beers.

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
If in Brookfield check to see if you can get some kegs from Imperial Oak, those guys make really solid beers.

For sure, been going to the original location in Willow Springs since they opened. I was real excited when I heard they were opening in Brookfield, it’s literally at the end of my street a half mile away.

MEATeorite

Addict
Apr 10, 2016
Plano IL
For sure, been going to the original location in Willow Springs since they opened. I was real excited when I heard they were opening in Brookfield, it’s literally at the end of my street a half mile away.
Man, i had Cummins engine training for a week in Hodgkins and went to Imperial Oak afterward a couple days. They had two stouts that i really enjoyed. Didnt really have anything i didnt like there, and I've got a pretty broad spectrum of beers i like.

Reactions: Jfrost

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Went on......a bit of a tear at total wine tonight

Aqjztqg.jpg

Thanks to MEATeorite MEATeorite for the moose drool cravings, and winter solstice is out!! So of course I need that. Kraken........just because Kraken. But whats on the menu tonight

pU4noek.jpg

the Shimauta Japanese whisky. It's a rice whisky aged 10 years in virgin white oak barrels. It's an $80 bottle but I got 10% off so I ONLY paid $72.

And man is it good. Almost no harshness at all, but very flavorful and definitely more on the sweet side, which is my jam. Money well spent. Especially after the fucking day I've had.

MEATeorite

Addict
Apr 10, 2016
Plano IL
Went on......a bit of a tear at total wine tonight

Aqjztqg.jpg

Thanks to MEATeorite MEATeorite for the moose drool cravings, and winter solstice is out!! So of course I need that. Kraken........just because Kraken. But whats on the menu tonight

pU4noek.jpg

the Shimauta Japanese whisky. It's a rice whisky aged 10 years in virgin white oak barrels. It's an $80 bottle but I got 10% off so I ONLY paid $72.

And man is it good. Almost no harshness at all, but very flavorful and definitely more on the sweet side, which is my jam. Money well spent. Especially after the fucking day I've had.
That haul looks delicious

Thread Info