🥤 What's everyone drinking tonight?

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
This stuff is probably in my top 5 favorite beers. Sad that this is the last one. On to the Malbec.

791CE96D-DAB0-4DB4-97C0-B88B49A81861.jpeg

MEATeorite

Addict
Apr 10, 2016
Plano IL
This was a hidden gem off the bourbon trail. We went to Woodford reserve, was very corporate feeling, great cocktails. From there a tasting at 4 Roses and stopped at Buffalo trace and scored two bottles of EH Taylor BIB.

From there we went by recommendation from a local to 3 boys distilling. Litetally a dirt trail to a farm. We sampled two bourbons straight from the barrel in the gift shop, both from same mash. Unbelievable how different the flavor, only difference was barrel. Even the barrels were aged next to each other. Bottle was literally filled by whiskey thief (name of the tool) in front of us. Best distillery of the day.

This one smells very oak-ey and taste like a smokey, almond-ey, butter cookie. Been trying to savor, i dont think they'll ever get distribution or be large scale ever.
20210906_135217.jpeg

Reactions: BS ISF and Aircal

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
When I used to drink beer I really wanted a beer keg setup.

Tonight it's... tequila. Espanita is my go to tequila for "cheap" tequila. It's not bad for $27 a bottle. Tomorrow I may step it up to El Tesoro which is better and twice as expensive.

Reactions: Jfrost

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I was talking to my buddy who's in town this weekend while having a "nosing glass" of tequila. He was drinking some kind of Asian whiskey. I'll have to try that tomorrow when I see them.

They call it "She knew". I guess it's a popular Frankfort drink that they named based on a woman bitching out my friend after he brought up the fact that it was obvious her ex husband was cheating. Wish I could have seen that. Sounds like she really laid into him. Pro tip: Don't make comments about a woman's past relationship.

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
When I used to drink beer I really wanted a beer keg setup.

Tonight it's... tequila. Espanita is my go to tequila for "cheap" tequila. It's not bad for $27 a bottle. Tomorrow I may step it up to El Tesoro which is better and twice as expensive.

Same. We have an annual Oktoberfest party and was the perfect excuse to build it, got the wife’s buy-in too! Very excited that’s it’s done and am able to enjoy it.

It’s temporarily in the garage for the party, will get moved to the basement afterwards.

Reactions: Flyn and MEATeorite

Thread Info