💬 Off Topic ðŸ¥¤ What's everyone drinking tonight?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ooooh this one is good.

PXL_20230426_200116282.jpg

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
The premixed Jack and Coke isn't (wasn't?) their actual whiskey, it was made with malt based liquor so they could sell it in states that allow beer/wine to be sold in any store, just like the hard lemonades, seltzers, etc., but harder stuff needed to be sold out of state run stores. Same thing with the premixed B-52s and White Russians from a few decades ago (I wonder if they still make those...)

I definitely need to find these boozy Monsters and try them. I like making drinks with Mosnter to begin with.

Tonight though, is a Diet Canada dry, 2 ounces of Red Stag, 1.5 ounces of Taylor Fladgate 10 year old tawny port. It's delicious.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I think those are so when you are finished with the third pitcher and go to make the forth, you don't have to worry about forgetting that it's a rather large neck and it would otherwise pour out like a waterfall, resulting in a lot of swearing and drunken papertoweling... I've seen it happen.
By the end of the third pitcher, I’ll probably forget my own name, nevermind it had a large neck.

• Haha
Reactions: Trinten and IDAFC21

Thread Info