💬 OT ðŸ¥¤ What's everyone drinking tonight?

MEATeorite

Addict
Apr 10, 2016
Plano IL
More boozin. I dont think in past 5 years ive ever passed IL/IN line and not gone to 18th street. One of my favorite breweries. Very very good food too.
20210321_135042.jpeg

Reactions: Jfrost and Spivitz

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I had a Busch Light before that and it was fine. Good beer had no taste, a mint DQ blizzard was severely muted, the chicken cheddar brats we had for dinner tasted like nothing, but the green tea I’m having now tastes normal. It’s very weird.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I had a Busch Light before that and it was fine. Good beer had no taste, a mint DQ blizzard was severely muted, the chicken cheddar brats we had for dinner tasted like nothing, but the green tea I’m having now tastes normal. It’s very weird.
I have been likethat too. Meat is bland. Fruits taste really good except for bananas which where blah. Tea and water mixers have been great. Soda is off a tad but still ok. The Bud lemonade was just a tad above bland.

Reactions: DanJ
Yeah, I tested negative for antibodies recently so I wanted the vaccine. I meet too many people to not get it. Losing the sense of taste and smell scares me. Too much good food and alcohol out there. Hopefully your tastes are back to normal soon.
I had the symptoms several weeks ago, so I did the test for antibodies, but it turned out to be negative. It was an ordinary cold or flu. To be honest, losing the sense of smell and taste doesn't scare me much, though I worry about the possible effects (some of my family members have issues with memory, hearing, or vision after Covid). Currently, I'm waiting for my turn to get a shot. What I can do now is to stay home, take Vitamin D (according to the latest research and the Canadian pharmacy, its level plays a great role in the progress of the disease), work remotely, and try to stay positive :)

Thread Info