💬 OT ðŸ¥¤ What's everyone drinking tonight?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

You started earlier than 5 today
giphy.gif

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
Pulled the GTO out tonight and ran over to total wine to see what I could see and ended up picking some of this up on a whim to try

kbs_snow_fbtwitter_1..jpg

It's an imperial stout brewed with "a massive amount of coffee and chocolates, then cave-aged in oak bourbon barrels for an entire year to make sure wonderful bourbon undertones come through in the finish." And my GOD is it delicious. It's also 12% :LOL: This night about to get interesting.

KBS is good, Cafe Deth from Revolution is even better. It should see distro by you and I’d recommend picking it up. Much more coffee flavor and better blend of bourbon barrels.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
How is that Hubbards cave IPA? Always been tempted to try it. Zombie dust from a can (poured into glass) tonight.
Hubbard’s Cave make really great IPAs and some of their stouts are good too if they’re not the overly sweet ones.

Thier brewery is in Niles behind the leaning tower YMCA. They’re technically Une Année Brewing but Hubbards Cave is all of their non-sour beers. They make some really great sours as well as some good BBQ.

Reactions: DanJ

Thread Info