💬 OT ðŸ¥¤ What's everyone drinking tonight?

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Costco heard my pleas and finally released a Tennessee whiskey. The savings aren’t sunstaintial, only like $7 over a handle of Jack, but hey a penny saved is a penny earned. It tastes decent enough and is 80 proof. It’s not Jack but will do fine as a mixer with Coke Zero while pounding drinks by the fire.

28A6A8FC-51DD-48B5-8651-8C0A6325B44C.jpeg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Costco heard my pleas and finally released a Tennessee whiskey. The savings aren’t sunstaintial, only like $7 over a handle of Jack, but hey a penny saved is a penny earned. It tastes decent enough and is 80 proof. It’s not Jack but will do fine as a mixer with Coke Zero while pounding drinks by the fire.

View attachment 76883

man, I’ve been craving a jack and coke in a clear solo cup at a dive bar. It’s a whole experience.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

View attachment 76883

Will have to try. I’m a big fan of all of the Kirkland booze. And food court.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Not normally a red guy but this ain’t too bad

View attachment 76959

Nice! I love red blends. For something you can just sit and drink I'm quite particular to this one.

But the TW by me stopped carrying the 1.5L a while back and I have no idea why :angrys00ls: Can still get the normal bottles tho

Reactions: ChrisRac

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Nice! I love red blends. For something you can just sit and drink I'm quite particular to this one.

But the TW by me stopped carrying the 1.5L a while back and I have no idea why :angrys00ls: Can still get the normal bottles tho

I legit have like 6 bottles of wine in the fridge that I’ve acquired over the past week. I’ll give the Third Wheel a try since I do like my wines on the sweeter side

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
They do actually make a Third Wheel Sweet Red as well, if the regular ones not to your liking. I haven't tried this one yet

Thread Info