Whats better??

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Like stated above go with the cam. esp. if you already have a decent amount of go-fast-parts. I have read good things about the xp, but that's something I would be interested in not for your particular setup. As for the guys saying switch to a f body ignore them. Anyone can come in here and bash and say get this.......get that blah blah blah. Look for a cam that suits your needs, and find someone who can teach you how to tune I'm sure there is someone on here that can do that.

until he maxes his setup with the rockers, dont both switching to a cam

with your setup and a GOOOOOOD tune, you should have no problem hitting mid 12s on a tire at the track

its just like the turbo guys that get a 62-1 and go to a T70+ cause they think its the turbo thats holding them back, when the 62-1 that comes with the turbo kits is plenty for mid 400whp

basically since you already have those mods on the car, just see how fast you can get it with that setup and see where you are at before throwing a bunch of money into it and still going slow until you can tweak it with a decent tune

a low 13s cam and a low 13s rockered car are the same thing with a blah tune... ya know?

ls6velless454

Regular
Jan 19, 2010
That makes alot of sense I was just answering the question and backing him up. I was still do that cam if he has the money, and a GOOD tune can make or break a badass setup, and if this guy is big money baller he should consider not even messing and go put it on a dyno by a good guy. To get my honda tuned I dropped $425, it is tax season. Get it done!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info