• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

whats a kenne bell 2.1 worth

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
well thanks for the input. i started the convo with this guy telling to give me a price he is looking for and we will go from there. cuz as of right now all he has said as he spent more than 7g new.

Guys either a retard or trying to get more then its worth. They sell for $4k-5k new right now IIRC

Wanna buy Mine? Ready to part with in winter, can test drive it if u like.

Wanna part it out. Sell him the blower part and sell me the whole intercooler setup for it I'll give you $400 cash for the whole intercooler setup. Screw paying $1k for a new KB intercooler kit that I'm going to replace certain parts on as it is already to make it better. I'll give you an awkward hug :pedobear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info