Whats a Good Clutch and aluminum or steel flywheel ???

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Reaction score
Car sees occassional track but mostly street i have centerforce dfx with 26 spline thinking about trying a different clutch any suggestions ???:dancenana:

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
Car sees occassional track but mostly street i have centerforce dfx with 26 spline thinking about trying a different clutch any suggestions ???:dancenana:
I had spec3+ and I now have the centrforce dfx . IMO the centerforce is a better all around clutch, less chatter less slip same torque specs. Just better street manners.

Unless u go twinn disc just stick with centerforce. And stay away from aluminum flywheels they are good for fast revving but they also make the Rpms fall between shifts like a ton of bricks.

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
I've always had good luck with the DFX, but it's not for everybody (from a street manners standpoint).

I've always run a Fidanza Aluminum flywheel and the lighter rotational mass (vs. a steel flywheel) has never given me any issues with the rpms dropping between shifts or being able to launch hard.

OP
S

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Reaction score
I've always had good luck with the DFX, but it's not for everybody (from a street manners standpoint).

I've always run a Fidanza Aluminum flywheel and the lighter rotational mass (vs. a steel flywheel) has never given me any issues with the rpms dropping between shifts or being able to launch hard.
thanks for the input guys guess i should stick with the dfx :dancenana:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom