What's a fair price for this Tahoe?

EmersonHart13

John
Donating Member
Reaction score
I always liked those 2 doors. They tend to hold value, especially a low mileage like that. I bet he wants at least 7500, which I would never pay.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i bet blue book (not that matters much these days) is maybe 6k...could be wrong tho.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Does anybody on here have access to Mannheim? Frank?

Frank Dukes

Reaction score
these things in good condition are like gold according to those who own them..because they are few and far between. i guess it holds some weight though..i looked for one for quite a while and i know others who also :nutz: off them. the gas milage compared to the space just doesnt play out for me...unless your towing or plowing it seems there are better options IMHO.

Aircal

Reaction score
these things in good condition are like gold according to those who own them..because they are few and far between. i guess it holds some weight though..i looked for one for quite a while and i know others who also :nutz: off them. the gas milage compared to the space just doesnt play out for me...unless your towing or plowing it seems there are better options IMHO.

Few and far between because no one really wanted them!..lol
I would say KBB will lag behind with gas prices changing as they are. Also coming out of the snow season will not help the demand.

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
Just remember the the used car market is completely ass backwards right now! We pass up on a lot of good cars cuz they're going for stupid money!

SRT41320

Reaction score
Just remember the the used car market is completely ass backwards right now! We pass up on a lot of good cars cuz they're going for stupid money!
dear cash for clunkers.. thanks for fucking up the used car market!

the good thing about the tahoe is that repairs are easy and parts are extremely plentiful and dirt cheap!

EmersonHart13

John
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had leather in the first Burb, and I am quite happy to have cloth in the current one.

OP
skeezer

skeezer

Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom