🚘 Automotive whatd you do for your car today.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Yea I’m super excited to have car running again. It all started with a snapped half shaft in Aug 17’, that was the last time car ran. Besides the block and heads everything has been upgraded.

a year and a half ? :trump:

time to break in those new tires..... c'mon spring time !!

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
a year and a half ? :trump:

time to break in those new tires..... c'mon spring time !!

Yea, ended up building the IRS w/ Everything that Full Tilt Boogie sells for it, new DSS halfshafts, new trans, Bellhousing, clutch, flywheel, DSS driveshaft, complete Fore Twin 465’s fuel system, Fore Fc3 controller, new 3” Bassani exhaust, gauges, lots of wiring and some fab work. Have a Baer 14” brake kit to install still and mount the new wheels..... Of course money doesn’t grow on trees, etc..... so yea the months flew by quick. Can not wait till spring!!!

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Yea, ended up building the IRS w/ Everything that Full Tilt Boogie sells for it, new DSS halfshafts, new trans, Bellhousing, clutch, flywheel, DSS driveshaft, complete Fore Twin 465’s fuel system, Fore Fc3 controller, new 3” Bassani exhaust, gauges, lots of wiring and some fab work. Have a Baer 14” brake kit to install still and mount the new wheels..... Of course money doesn’t grow on trees, etc..... so yea the months flew by quick. Can not wait till spring!!!

Car looks sick how much did u end up investing in this project ? I’m a numbers guys that’s why I ask

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Bought parts :fy:

7f5948ae91f643e8b45139da87216d69.jpg

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
oooooh, CF :fy:

[MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] I think [MENTION=12096]CobraSki03[/MENTION] needs some OptiGloss Coat on that Cobra.

Then an idle, rev and GLOSS shootout between the 2 of you.

in4youtubecontent

Hey we are neighbors now!! Maybe a garage detailing party soon?? You make house calls?? [MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] @Gav’sPurpleZ

Thread Info