• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What would you pay for this Fox?

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I think that's about where I'm at also, I don't doubt its worth $1500 being a primarily single owner car in the condition it's in.

It has like 4k on the Odo, owner said 104k, and I don't doubt it.

Honestly. If you really like it he would probably meet in the middle at 1250. What type of plans would you have for it. Cause a auto 5.0 from that era is a pig and boring.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Wait, you finally bought a place? yunotellme.

Closing at the end of the month, Contracts done, etc, etc, but its not really a done deal until I have the keys in my hand.

Honestly. If you really like it he would probably meet in the middle at 1250. What type of plans would you have for it. Cause a auto 5.0 from that era is a pig and boring.

My Coyote is a hoot, but being a banger car, a drag monster it isn't, and likely won't be. Stall, Spray, and a set of tires would make this a cheap monster.

The Mod bug won't leave me alone as well, so I want something I can play with for the foreseable future (which is not how I've purchased most of my past projects).

Granted, if I sell it, this doesn't seem like something I'd loose money on. :dunno:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
any half decent chassis joint would readily fix that issue with tube

we cant all find cheap rust free dinged up dinosaurs from arizona with all the parts in 12 different boxes, some assembly required.

sometimes you try to get it as clean as you can afford and upgrade the rusted area's.

how bads the delamination on the inside rails?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Closing at the end of the month, Contracts done, etc, etc, but its not really a done deal until I have the keys in my hand.

My Coyote is a hoot, but being a banger car, a drag monster it isn't, and likely won't be. Stall, Spray, and a set of tires would make this a cheap monster.

The Mod bug won't leave me alone as well, so I want something I can play with for the foreseable future (which is not how I've purchased most of my past projects).

Granted, if I sell it, this doesn't seem like something I'd loose money on. :dunno:

you crazy a cai cat delete and a tune with a set of tires will have your banger 5.0 deep 11's faster than that one will go with spray and tires, shit your car stock probably runs faster than that fox with spray and tires

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
61308_cf47022e667ff521b9115943e7e03d72.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info