What Would You Like To See In Future POTUS?

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
In your opinion, what are the top three policies or programs you would like to see implemented from a future President?

For me:

Better priced healthcare
Better oil/gas prices
Term limits for Senators/Congress

lastls1

Reaction score
Standardized paid maternity and paternity leave across the nation regardless of employer.

Same as above. Term limits for everyone. Especially state people. (Madigan cough.... cough)

I guess my third would be fair and just property taxes. Or look into mandating a flat percentage. It’s so mismanaged right now it’s gross in certain states and areas.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Executive order on Twitter only being used by internet sluts and for white trash fight videos.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
They already do, they’re called elections.
Many areas will go blue or red no matter who/what is running. Examples, Jesse Jackson Jr. winning election while in a mental home, Dennis Hof winning election after being dead, etc.

They'll continue to stay blue or red, but at least the snakes like Madigan, Durbin, etc. will be gone!

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Bring law and order back to our country.... big one for me

Education and healthcare mainly though.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
Yea but it would help with things if it’s rigged or people are paid off. Like in Madigans case
Many areas will go blue or red no matter who/what is running. Examples, Jesse Jackson Jr. winning election while in a mental home, Dennis Hof winning election after being dead, etc.

They'll continue to stay blue or red, but at least the snakes like Madigan, Durbin, etc. will be gone!
I understand where you guys are coming from but it illegitimizes someone’s vote.

The real solution is less people being able to vote. Voting is not a right.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
All your points are moot if we're $30 trillion in debt

1. Create an annual budget surplus by reducing spending
2. Term limits for all
3. Begin repealing laws against victimless crimes
4. Don't infringe on social liberties whatsoever, not in the name of religion, not in the name of anything. The Federal government should not be meddling in any social issues.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
All your points are moot if we're $30 trillion in debt

1. Create an annual budget surplus by reducing spending
2. Term limits for all
3. Begin repealing laws against victimless crimes
4. Don't infringe on social liberties whatsoever, not in the name of religion, not in the name of anything. The Federal government should not be meddling in any social issues.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'll have to think about this question for a while. Off the top of my head...

1. Balanced budget with debt being paid down.

2. Much smaller federal and state governments.

3. Fixes for the currently "F"ed up educational system in America.

There are so many more important issues, some of which you guys have mentioned. Reducing health care and insurance costs, maybe lessening the power the multinational corps currently enjoy, increasing competition, so many more. Draining the swamp. Allowing LEOs to enforce the laws. Holding government accountable with penalties for when THEY break the laws. DAs prosecuting crimes by rich and poor people that hurt other people either through violence or through white collar methods such as corporate takeovers that put thousands of people out of work, etc.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Someone who believes in supporting and investing in our military machine.

Our intellectual and technological gap is quickly shrinking against our adversaries, namely China. And I don't know about you, but I don't want to be someone else's bitch.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see more

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m breaking my own rules here and this is more of a Constitutional amendment here but I think if you’re going to be our CIC, you should have some military time in your background.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

1) Term limits on every elected or appointed position from dog catcher to President!!!
2 terms, or 8 years maximum.
Senators get 1 term!! The House gets 2 terms!!

That includes going from head of something to head of something else!!!
Come and serve your country, and then get back to work and actually earn your own way,
none of this BS corruption cartel schemes the POS losers like rapist bill, pelosi, schumer etc etc make millions from!!!!
You get NO special health care for life, you get no special retirement for life, you get the same as the janitor while you serve, then nothing!!!!

2) Some kind of over sight for the Supreme Court!!!
Not sure how, but if you push some idiotic agenda that is 100% against the law as written, your ass is gone!!!
A record of partisan rulings and your ass is gone.

It is completely BS the President, when one of the guys dies, gets to put a guy that will rule against the law as written on their beliefs!!

It is beyond insane some of these rulings the last 100 years!!!

3) Absolutely no liberal leech welfare whore vote buying schemes!!!
The government should be as small as possible, they do what is required, and only what is required!!!
Which includes zero deficit!!!
If you can't steal enough of our dough legally, then we don't need it!!!
Safety, security, education & infrastructure.
They are not there to control & stick their nose into every aspect of our life!!!

There is no mandatory maternity leave.
There is no mandatory employer paid free stuff.
There is no mandatory being forced to do something despicable against your will/beliefs.

If you want 6 weeks vacation, you better be valuable enough to demand & get it.
You want to be paid to sit home on your ass for what ever reason, you better be valuable enough to get it.
Not expect the tax payers or whoever to pay for it.
Try saving enough dough to support your own family, or you don't deserve one.

If you don't want to make a cake for a brain defect, that's your right, not their right to harm & cause you suffering!!!

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
I would like to see the policy agenda of the government summed up by:
-Reduction in size and scope, consolidation of departments and resources and as much destruction of the regulatory state as possible. The legislative branch should regulate, the judicial branch should judge and the executive branch should execute. They have no business creeping into each others jobs.
-Entitlement reforms that will be essential to keeping social security around long enough for the boomers to die off without driving the US bankrupt and a way to transition the government out of the retirement business as much as possible thereby serving as a safety net of last resort instead of a retirement plan of first resort.
-reappeal of most federal gun control from NFA of 34 and upwards. Possession its self should not be a crime. I want a short barreld M-16 with a can!

None of this will happen btw.

As a bonus and emphasis on #1, I think that there needs to be a department explicitly within the government to handle IT. I think they need to focus on consolidation and modernization of their systems. The .gov stuff I've seen has been huge amounts of antiques and because the accounts are huge they get away with mandating support even on ancient gear. That needs to stop and the transition needs to happen.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Florida has term limits so politicians switch from job to job. Scott, for instance, was Governor and is now a Senator.

It's good to move them around but there definitely need to be limits to how many total years someone can serve. 10 years? 12 years?

Lifetime politicians are a big problem. Just as bad are lifetime "public servants". People like Comey and McCabe who gained power while never having anyone vote for them. Pick a level of advancement and then start the timer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom