What Would You Do? Restaurant manager won't serve patron

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
It is that simple, but someone, somewhere will get butt-hurt then bring it out on social media for the court of the masses and the mob mentality to decide the businesses fate.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
go to a bar with patron, shit's overrated anyways, lots of other tequilas that are way better for less.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
If I were wearing the MAGA hat, I'd leave and go somewhere else.

If I had an Impeach 45 shirt on (because I'd be a lib), then I'd yell at the restaurant manager, calling him a racist, misogynist and homophobe, then I'd climb on top of the table, pull trou, and drop a huge deuce. I'd then storm outta there while screaming and accusing the manager of being various other "ists" and "phobics". Finally I'd sue and have the place shut down because they didn't want to serve me.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
If I had an Impeach 45 shirt on (because I'd be a lib), then I'd yell at the restaurant manager, calling him a racist, misogynist and homophobe, then I'd climb on top of the table, pull trou, and drop a huge deuce. I'd then storm outta there while screaming and accusing the manager of being various other "ists" and "phobics". Finally I'd sue and have the place shut down because they didn't want to serve me.
Excuse me sir, I'm a reporter with CNN... I'd like to cover your story on national news. You are a hero!

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
This, go to another restaurant and spend you money elsewhere.
Exactly. People with jobs usually vote with their wallets and will spend that money elsewhere.

However, according to Kensington, we are going to steal the binky straight out of a worker's child's mouth when we do that.

LikeABauce302

5.0 ftw
Reaction score
I would write a 2 star passive aggressive Yelp review. If I'm mad enough, I might just leave a Facebook review too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom