On Topic What Will Be Cancelled Next?

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
The woke left so busy trying to save us from ourselves under the guise of being unnecessarily being offended.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I think Linkedin has started using pronouns for people now as their identification. One person popped up on my notifications today, it listed her name, then in parenthesis "She/her/they".

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
it's an option, it has been a trend in tech for a couple years, i assume starting in silicon valley.

in chicago, where i haven't exactly been in 2 years, it was semi common for people to put it on their name tags at the aws meetups in particular. maybe a few in python too but a lower percentage.

the aws meetup once had an event where they billed it as all the speakers would be lgbtq+ or something like that, but stated absolutely nothing about the content they would be presenting. which just seemed really silly to me. did not end up going. don't really give a shit what anyone is, if they have something cool to teach me, but i'm hardly going to go to an event just to hear someone talk about computery things, who also happens to be gay, and apparently that's the big draw?

OP
Ryan02Stang

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
OMG I thought we banned straight men from this dorm!!!!!!

On Oct. 7, residents of Baldwin Cottage received an email from Josh Matos, the area coordinator for Multicultural and Identity-Based Communities.

“I am reaching out to you to give you an update on the radiator project,” Matos wrote. “Starting tomorrow (Friday, 10/8) the contractors will be entering rooms between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. to install the radiators. This will mean that they will be in your room for a period of time to complete the work.”

In general, I am very averse to people entering my personal space. This anxiety was compounded by the fact that the crew would be strangers, and they were more than likely to be cisgender men.

Baldwin Cottage is the home of the Women and Trans Collective. The College website describes the dorm as “a close-knit community that provides women and transgendered persons with a safe space for discussion, communal living, and personal development.” Cisgender men are not allowed to live on the second and third floors, and many residents choose not to invite cisgender men to that space.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
OMG I thought we banned straight men from this dorm!!!!!!

Couldn't find any trans HVAC folks?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.dailywire.com/news/celtics-games-pulled-in-china-after-enes-kanters-message-for-brutal-dictator-of-china

This guy gonna get Hillary'd probably. Gonna make the shoe companies and the NBA REAL uncomfortable and stuck between their "social justice agenda" or selling shoes and video in China.If not a sex scandal will appear or something.
Came here to post this as well.
8BB02403-A635-4F89-85E4-7CC2CD45A369.png

I’m sure the greedy billionaire NBA owners are gonna find a way to axe this guy and prevent players from criticizing China in the future.

Pretty fucked up that it’s perfectly acceptable to kneel on the US flag but don’t your dare say anything negative toward China!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom