On Topic What Will Be Cancelled Next?

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean why not just make a new bisexual superhero vs rewriting a character to accommodate a new more accepting view? Can you think of anything more cheap?

Can’t wait until Batman starts identifying as a woman and then undergoes gender transformation surgery. Then they will have another reason to make another Batman movie where he has coitus with the Joker.
Because they know a “new” gay superhero will never gain traction so they have to subvert an established character and shove it down everyone’s throats.

And, how quickly we forget “New Warriors” ******ry by Marvel.

Kizzlebizz

Regular
Reaction score
I mean why not just make a new bisexual superhero vs rewriting a character to accommodate a new more accepting view? Can you think of anything more cheap?

Can’t wait until Batman starts identifying as a woman and then undergoes gender transformation surgery. Then they will have another reason to make another Batman movie where he has coitus with the Joker.
They just gonna call it bat? It'll just be a bat?

greasy

Check Out Our Russian Lathe Accident Thread!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Because they know a “new” gay superhero will never gain traction so they have to subvert an established character and shove it down everyone’s throats.

And, how quickly we forget “New Warriors” ******ry by Marvel.
Fucking exactly. Market demand will dictate what the audience wants, nobody wants this shit and it is the wrong way to attract a new audience.

I don’t really get crazy about comics, superheros, etc…I just recognize as that ultimate cheap virtue signaling that it is.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
They can't do it because they know their super hero be gay or whatever identity politics they wanted first and a superhero second so no one would watch/read/listen/whatever to their stories e.g. SUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
MadTV did a version of Batman where him and Robin were "sliding down the batpole" or something like that. I miss MadTV, it was edgy/offensive as fuck and took no prisoners. No fucking way they could have made it today. Period.I can't find it on the web, seems to have gotten memory holed. But of course it did.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
so stunning and brave. I don't think I can find a fuck to give what sexual preference a comic book character has, so I'll just keep laughing at how the woke left's sole mission in life is repeatedly shove this shit in everyone's face. Everything they touch usually turns to shit.... It legit offends fourteen people in the entire world that Superman isn't bisexual :rofl:
y'all seem to have missed these amazing characters

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Superman buff, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Superman is technically an alien, right?

So his son that is gay is also an alien?

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Did they pick the wrong guy to push their agenda? Isn't this more like beastiality? Can't you only be gay or bi with someone of the same species?

sktchy3.8

boosted trashcan enthusiast
Reaction score
Did they pick the wrong guy to push their agenda? Isn't this more like beastiality? Can't you only be gay or bi with someone of the same species?
If it was gay to bang animals there's a real big sandbox way east of here full of people that are gonna have some big issues with themselves when they find out

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Ray Lewis committed murder, yet sits pretty at Fox Sports.

John Gruden drops some bad words 10 years ago, and is getting dragged through the mud like he just murdered someone and has to resign.

The NFL is so juxtaposed.

zenriddles

The Swamp won. :-(
Reaction score
Not sure what to say.
I saw Fuckbook a mile away and never joined. And Twatter, etc. etc. etc. - I love my car forums and stick to them pretty tight. Mook Mook - Wanna check how many times I have checked in since 2005? I missed a few weeks or months here and there with hospital time, wheelchair time, and outright bans for being my dickhead self. But pretty much I have always been a daily surfer here and I love this place.

The world has turned completely upside down since 2005 but a few of us have rode out the storm.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Facebook isn't all bad. Just don't friend people that start posting shit you don't like. I don't follow several close family members because they post idiot stuff. I joined several Trans Am groups and enjoy looking at posts, just like if it was a forum.
Don't be friends with everyone. It's not a contest...lol

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yeah, I use FB for a few things and ignore 90% of it. That's about the good to crap ratio now.

Amy tells me if there are any important things going on with old friends or family. She likes that stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom