On Topic What Will Be Cancelled Next?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
From the this is hilarious desk: Far left Miyam Bialik is being canceled by the further left for her less than progressive viewpoints. She is out as Jeopardy host. 2nd host to be canceled in a week.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Goddamn that job gonna start making em wear red ensign shirts soon.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yea were gunna need some more proof

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
OP
Ryan02Stang

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Almost a "reverse cancellation," California is forcing retailers to have gender neutral sections for children's things.

The bill would not outlaw traditional boys and girls sections in department stores—but it would require retailers to have a gender-neutral section to display “a reasonable selection” of items “regardless of whether they have been traditionally marketed for either girls or for boys.”

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
That seems like it could have 1A implications. Maybe I'm crazy. I know they do shit like that to their gun stores but yeah........

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
so stunning and brave. I don't think I can find a fuck to give what sexual preference a comic book character has, so I'll just keep laughing at how the woke left's sole mission in life is repeatedly shove this shit in everyone's face. Everything they touch usually turns to shit.... It legit offends fourteen people in the entire world that Superman isn't bisexual :rofl:

greasy

Check Out Our Russian Lathe Accident Thread!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean why not just make a new bisexual superhero vs rewriting a character to accommodate a new more accepting view? Can you think of anything more cheap?

Can’t wait until Batman starts identifying as a woman and then undergoes gender transformation surgery. Then they will have another reason to make another Batman movie where he has coitus with the Joker.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean why not just make a new bisexual superhero vs rewriting a character to accommodate a new more accepting view? Can you think of anything more cheap?

Can’t wait until Batman starts identifying as a woman and then undergoes gender transformation surgery. Then they will have another reason to make another Batman movie where he has coitus with the Joker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom