Gaming What video games were/ are you legitimately good at?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012

I'd hit the bowling alley, one quarter and I could play for like two hours

:rofl:

Best in the world, um... No

Screenshot_20221007-182304_Chrome.jpg

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Goldeneye 64 i was really good at. Battlefield 3 on ps3 i was ranked something like 149 in the world on their ranking system at one point. Blackout for COD Blackops 4 i can still light people up like no tomorrow. I do solo quads and run teams over.

Used to play counterstrike on steam a lot in college and was legit good at that too, havent played in years though.

pbdevastator

Regular
Aug 3, 2010
I was good at street fighter 2, mortal kombat 2, first killer instinct. Was really good in goldeneye and mario kart 64. Was good in doom2 and duke nuken on dial up with friends. Was high ranked in the first quake with an ISDN line. Worms World party and Atomic Bomberman as well. We eventually had 4 pcs in the house when I was a kid and played all the pc games mentioned and also need for speed caught on. Think I had a good childhood.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I always figured out platformers and puzzle type games like Legend of Zelda. As far as competitive games, I was more fond of fighting and racing games. Can do ok at FPS games.

I still do Street Fighter online with SF5. Made it to diamond and now just kinda putz around. SF6 is coming out next year with a bunch of modes to get more people interested so that should be pretty cool.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I’d like to think I’ve been really good at most the games I’ve seriously played ?

COD4MW, MW2, MW3 and BlOps2 I had a 2.5+ KD

BF4 I was solid at, lot better on BF1

PUBG I carried a 21% win percentage for a season, think I finished playing with around a 13% win percentage overall

MW19 and Warzone are really fucking hard to say because of skill based matchmaking putting you in harder lobbies the better you do. Worst fucking thing ever added to any game. Think I’m around a 1.75 k/d in Warzone.

For sure in the Top 1% on Forza games as well.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Was on the leader boards for a few Forza 2 & 3 tracks. Hated 4 and pretty much everything onwards.
Was really good in Motor City Online, consistently top 10 on many tracks. Which was nice because you got weekly payouts of money which helped acquire rare parts/cars in the auctions. I really wish EA would allow users to stand up a MCO server to play it again.

Loved Halo 1&2 MP, played the shit out of it but wasn't ever really great at it. Usually killed more than I died, but not by much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info