Wheaton, IL
Yay for new toys:

PIC-0389.jpg

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
I think he's referring to the fact that his car has been through at least 3, maybe 4 engines using Intense parts.

I can not and will not put the blame on intense for everything, sure their parts have played a part in the failures, but anytime you modify an engine you increase the chance of BOOM. Its not like the car is 100% intense parts, theres parts from all of the vendors on it, and plus the customer service ive recieved from intense in the past and present cant be beat and has made me a repeat customer. And before anyone says well you should go out and get this or go replace that or dump that part, I dont have the money to go out and just drop money on replacement parts from a different vendor. Come summertime you guys are welcome to look at the car and scan it and tell me what exactly you think is performing under-par from intense and ill take it from there. :run:

meh.......... its not like i went out and bought the rods new, i came across them while browsing the web and got them at a steal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info