Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
https://www.autoblog.com/2019/05/16/acura-nsx-20000-discount/
The new Acura NSX has struggled to move off dealer lots as of late, and Acura isn't being coy about adding incentives to its supercar. Motor Trend spotted an under-the-radar $20,000 discount, which is a substantial price slash on a car that starts at $159,300.

This incentive isn't actually listed or advertised anywhere on Acura's website, but Motor Trend's Intellichoice affiliate (ownership cost and value analysis site) managed to uncover the discount. If you bought a completely base NSX, the price could be as low as $139,300 now. That's before you do any other negotiations with your dealer to lower the price further.

The discount only applies to 2019 model year cars, which is actually a great thing. Acura made a bunch of small, important changes to the refreshed NSX for 2019 you can read about here. It's a better car than before, and now it's significantly cheaper than last year's model, as well. That makes the supercar a veritable steal.

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
If they allow you to apply the $20K towards a lease I think this would be a good value - especially if a dealer has a car that has been on their showroom floor for a while and they mark it down further. If I was in the US I would probably look hard at doing this for a daily driver. Drive it hard for 2-3 years and then hand it back after.

Otherwise, Turbo S gets my vote.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info