• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What to do

lefty

Addict
Aug 23, 2015
So my Explorer is throwing a bunch of tranny codes; p0732, p0735, p0741 and p0775. It has about 135k miles and within the past 5K miles I replaced the front and rear suspension and toe links, all ball joints, CV shafts, tires, and the kick in the balls I had the tranny out to replace the input and pump seals. The seals blew as I was towing 2 sleds in the UP , so I did have to drive a bit with it low on fluid. I was hoping it didn't cause any damage, put around 1000 miles on it after I replaced the seals with no problem. The motor sounds good, no infamous timing chain rattle yet and it is just my winter beater/tow/material hauler. I did all the work myself so I'm not really into it that much, bought it for 1200, have about 1200 in parts and my time into it.Would you
A- put in a reman tranny for around 1500ish
B- put in a servo bore kit because that's what a majority of the searches in explorer forums did
C- sell it(probably won't get shit for it)
D- drive it till it blows up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• lefty
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list