what. the fuck. is wrong with my car.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
eagle done fixed it.

lets just say. easy performance. doesnt solder well. or seal stuff well. or does things well.

my afc had been getting a small bath on occasion. which led to some sweet corrosion. which was making everything just go haywire- along with one of the pins in the connector- that just didnt want to be part of the team.

yayyy. so eagle. he kicks ass. but he soldered everything back to awesomeness.

and now we are cooking with gas again.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
How nice, i figured out Steve's car as well, it wasn't spark blowout, it was over boosting like a mo-fo :eek: The "T" fitting that comes from the manifold had another vac fitting pushed too far into the "T" thus almost completely blocking it off. These lines all went to the map, wastegate, and fuel pressure regulator. The kr it was getting was because it was spiking almost 17-18psi :hsugh: holy crap. Since the "T" fitting has been fixed, it's running with no kr, and finally had it's first WOT run from 0-100mph. Now the tuning can begin. He's going to hate me cause he's not going to get his car back in a while. It's finally fun to drive :smile: Two turbo cars fixed in one day, how nice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info