What size belt?

Marko

Reaction score
For 2.76 pulley only and 4 pc. idlers? I have the newer style snub idler bracket,at least it was the newer style 2 yrs ago! I'm using the stock belt now for the past 1 1/2 yrs. Goodyear Gatorback?

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
03 VENOM said:
For 2.76 pulley only and 4 pc. idlers? I have the newer style snub idler bracket,at least it was the newer style 2 yrs ago! I'm using the stock belt now for the past 1 1/2 yrs. Goodyear Gatorback?
Click on the thread down towards the bottom Belt Length Needed. It has the link you are looking for. I have 2 75in GB backbelts that I ordered and they were too small so if you want them they are yours let me know.

OP
Marko

Marko

Reaction score
Dragon03 said:
Click on the thread down towards the bottom Belt Length Needed. It has the link you are looking for. I have 2 75in GB backbelts that I ordered and they were too small so if you want them they are yours let me know.

Just curious..Whats the exact size of our stock belt?

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
03 VENOM said:

Just curious..Whats the exact size of our stock belt?
75 inch is the stock belt size. And to anwser your question yes I would go with gatorback personally, I can tell it grips better just because after putting it on versus the regular gates belt I could actaully hear the blower whine at idle :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom