• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What size belt?

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
03 VENOM said:
For 2.76 pulley only and 4 pc. idlers? I have the newer style snub idler bracket,at least it was the newer style 2 yrs ago! I'm using the stock belt now for the past 1 1/2 yrs. Goodyear Gatorback?

Click on the thread down towards the bottom Belt Length Needed. It has the link you are looking for. I have 2 75in GB backbelts that I ordered and they were too small so if you want them they are yours let me know.

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
03 VENOM said:

Just curious..Whats the exact size of our stock belt?

75 inch is the stock belt size. And to anwser your question yes I would go with gatorback personally, I can tell it grips better just because after putting it on versus the regular gates belt I could actaully hear the blower whine at idle :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Marko
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list