What size belt?

Marko

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
16,767
Reaction score
105
For 2.76 pulley only and 4 pc. idlers? I have the newer style snub idler bracket,at least it was the newer style 2 yrs ago! I'm using the stock belt now for the past 1 1/2 yrs. Goodyear Gatorback?
 

Dragon03

Super hated on
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
27,350
Reaction score
0
03 VENOM said:
For 2.76 pulley only and 4 pc. idlers? I have the newer style snub idler bracket,at least it was the newer style 2 yrs ago! I'm using the stock belt now for the past 1 1/2 yrs. Goodyear Gatorback?
Click on the thread down towards the bottom Belt Length Needed. It has the link you are looking for. I have 2 75in GB backbelts that I ordered and they were too small so if you want them they are yours let me know.
 
OP
Marko

Marko

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
16,767
Reaction score
105
Dragon03 said:
Click on the thread down towards the bottom Belt Length Needed. It has the link you are looking for. I have 2 75in GB backbelts that I ordered and they were too small so if you want them they are yours let me know.
Thanks :biggthump

Just curious..Whats the exact size of our stock belt?
 

Dragon03

Super hated on
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
27,350
Reaction score
0
03 VENOM said:
Thanks :biggthump

Just curious..Whats the exact size of our stock belt?
75 inch is the stock belt size. And to anwser your question yes I would go with gatorback personally, I can tell it grips better just because after putting it on versus the regular gates belt I could actaully hear the blower whine at idle :p
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom