What Rock Have I Been Living Under.......

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Christ almighty, Elon Musk wasn't relevant as a social figure for me until maybe in the past 5-7 years. Fucking guy looks like he de-aged in the past 20 years. What the fuck is going on.......besides money? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1999 Elon

210107120929-elon-musk-mclaren-f1-1999-vault-large-169.jpg

Present Day Elon

photo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Money and delegating.

Before he did all the work to become HUGE.

now he can spend the money and let someone else stress about it.

Not sure id say that. Lol I’ve heard quite a few stories where he sleeps at the factory sometimes and has called 2 am meetings when they have various product launches. He’s not one to just sit in an office and point and click. He gets after it.

Reactions: Rent Free

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Not sure id say that. Lol I’ve heard quite a few stories where he sleeps at the factory sometimes and has called 2 am meetings when they have various product launches. He’s not one to just sit in an office and point and click. He gets after it.
For sure, but he probably can focus on what he wants to and not everything

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

so uh whats dat dick taste like

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info