What ranges have a good selection of rental guns?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
So I've been itching to go and shoot a few guns to see what I might want for my conceal carry gun when I take the class, and the best deal looks like On Target with the free rental Mondays.

I just looked at their list of rental guns though and it's missing at least two of the guns I was hoping to shoot to see how they felt. I wanted to shoot the Beretta Nano (my full size is a 92FS that I love, so I wanted to try Beretta's offering for this) and I also wanted to try a Sig P938 as well but neither appear to be on their list?

Anyone know of any other ranges around who might have those as rentals? I know many of you go to the range fairly frequently so I was hoping some of you might have some insight before I start calling around....

Outlaw

Reaction score
GAT in Elgin has a pretty good selection of rental guns. More than any other local range I've been to.

muskie

Reaction score
On Target has a decent collection. It might not be the biggest but a friend of mine works there and I know they are maintained and cleaned regularly.

They should have the list updated on their website. Monday is also free rental day. Their ammo prices are reasonable also.

Edit: I did not actually read your post before posting this. Leaving it because I'm a dumbass.

The Nano and Sig might be hard to find in rentals. I haven't seen many ranges that offer sub compact rentals to be quite honest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom