Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This bullshit of getting 2-4 solid hours of sleep a night is getting old...well, HAS been getting old for years. I have yet to find a pillow that really lets me get comfortable. I typically sleep on my side and stomach and sometimes on my back. Ive tried memory foam, hybrid versions of that, typical down pillows etc etc. What are you guys using for a good nights sleep?

Link me.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
giphy.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We both use these:

You can adjust fill, which is most excellent. Longest pillow I have ever owned. Purchased in 2017 and still going strong. I have a bag of extra filling in my closet so I can adjust as needed.

Previous to that I bought this on the regular:

I have that or one from their brand. I think I ruined it by taking out too much filling. I'll have to see if thats the same one, as amazon isnt telling me I bought it.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Add it back in, Ive done that.

Old thread, similiar chat, just for reference.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Add it back in, Ive done that.

Old thread, similiar chat, just for reference.

Can I buy stuffing?

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
I got a two pack of these from Costco for like $18 a year ago I generally sleep on either side or on my back (1/3, 1/3, 1/3) and they work fine for me I use one when sleeping on my sides and both at the same time when sleeping on my back They're machine washable and don't get lumpy after a wash either They are good, but if you're having as much trouble with pillows as it seems, they may not be good enough I've also used a MyPillow, and that was fine too But I like having the two pillows for when I sleep on my back.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Yep, same pillow, just in queen size.

Anyone use My Pillow? lol

Fuck the My Pillow.

You want to experience the My Pillow? Get yourself some 4" cubes of soft foam and fill up a pillow case and tie off the end so they don't fall out. Lay on the pillow and wonder why in the fuck it was a good idea.

You have now experienced My Pillow.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Yep, same pillow, just in queen size.

Anyone use My Pillow? lol

My Pillow is garbage!! Got one for myself and for my wife, both of us wound up with a lot of neck and back pain. Almost everyone I’ve talked to that has them say they hurt. Flat as a pancake, ZERO support and too expensive considering they’re like sleeping on a crumpled up T-shirt

I’m a stomach and side sleeper and got Target pillows on sale for $16 thinking if they suck I’m only out $16. I went back to Target 3 days later and got another one as a backup/rotation pillow. Went from the My Pillow and sleeping like shit, waking up sore or stiff and not feeling rested to never wanting to get out of bed since I started using the Target pillows.

Regardless when you find a pillow you like buy another one immediately and rotate/fluff them when they flatten out. Makes them last longer and you don’t have to go hunting around for another pillow that works.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info