What pillows are you guys using?

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
I use a My Pillow and it works pretty well if you're a side sleeper.
I'm a side sleeper part of the time, but sometimes sleep on my back and that's when the My Pillow fails. It cuts off circulation to your head and neck and you'll eventually get a wicked motherfucker of a headache which wakes you up.

That Coop adjustable pillow or the Microgel one looks promising.

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio
Just using some off the shelf pillow that sucks, they all have though, if I really need sleep, I tend to mix Benadryl and alcohol, generally 10 Benadryl’s to a 6 pack of beer, don’t even need a pillow...... or care. Sorry, no to answer on the pillow though, slept in a lot of places with no pillow or bed though, it that’s a different story..

• Wow
Reactions: RICH17

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Just using some off the shelf pillow that sucks, they all have though, if I really need sleep, I tend to mix Benadryl and alcohol, generally 10 Benadryl’s to a 6 pack of beer, don’t even need a pillow...... or care. Sorry, no to answer on the pillow though, slept in a lot of places with no pillow or bed though, it that’s a different story..
Whoa :eek:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info