• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

What part is this?

jk99gtp

Reaction score
Looking as to what part #4 is in this diagram, that is attached. I looked around on GMPartsdirect but have no idea as to what it is...

Mine is thrashed like heck on the drivers side, and the rear bumper moves a bit on that side because of it..

Thanks!

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
It looks like part of the actual bumper thats on the side.

jk99gtp

Reaction score
Man I hope not, it would suck having to get a new rear bumper just because of that :lolsign:

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Looks like something that goes on the back of the bumper inside/around the rear wheels.

12secGTP

Reaction score
they are internal braces which help prevent flutter of the rear fascia (cover)... they stabilize the fascia....

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by 12secGTP@Feb 2 2005, 02:44 PM
they are internal braces which help prevent flutter of the rear fascia (cover)... they stabilize the fascia....
[snapback]70094[/snapback]​
and thats what the rocks hit first.

jk99gtp

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the replies, Ill check up on it and hopefully can get a replacement part instead of a new rear bumper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom