• Total voters

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Anywhere from Skim to Whole milk depending on what I feel like. Sometimes I'll buy whole milk, others skim.

But I always make Rice milk by the gallon. I add some vanilla and cinnamon, or nutmeg sometimes. But a small bag of rice goes a very long way. Cook 1 cup rice, blend with 4 cups water ratio. And then I add some vanilla and cinnamon or nutmeg. So 3 cups cooked rice and 12 cups water makes about a gallon. I tend to blend it a TON as I like it smoother.

I pretty much just use my set and forget rice cooker to cook the rice, then dump it in with filtered water, and blend away.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
1579308832322.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: boostedguy05

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I grew up on skim milk. But I only drink milk with my cereal. So who cares LOL

I am lactose intolerant. So I drink Lactaid. Milk without lactose. So taste the same. I seem to know more more people that have switched to a lactose-free milk. I'm not sure if more people are having problems with lactose or just figure it is a good alternative anyways.

I also have had almond and cashew milk. Cashew milk isn't bad. Not a fan of the almond milk taste. Even if sweetened.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I used to drink 2% like crazy until I was about 17, I’d pour a glass of milk over drinking water any time probably went through a gallon every couple days, then there was that time I poured a big tall glass and straight chugged it down to only realize it was bad real bad like the texture of sand and taste terrible, I didn’t drink milk for almost 10 years after that and wouldn’t you know it now my body can’t process it so the only time I have milk is the like 5 times a year I eat cereal

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Oh, and since I'm making rice milk anyways I'm only a stones throw away from Horchata. :)
Every Christmas time, my wife and I make homemade Ropompe. It's basically Mexican Eggnog but with some alcohol in there. My mother-in-law's coworker keeps buying bottle after bottle every year. Tastes like Christmas in your mouth!

Thread Info